This Manchester bee cross stitch design is perfect for beginners and makes a unique gift for any proud Mancunian. The worker bee symbol can be seen across the Manchester from the town hall to Afflecks Palace and is synonymous with the hard working spirit of my favourite British city.
This is a quick stitch and the completed design fits perfectly in a 4 inch embroidery hoop.
- Bamboo embroidery hoop
- White cross stitch fabric (14 count aida)
- Pre-measured DMC Embroidery Thread
- 3 x needles
- Colour printed chart/ pattern
- Step by step, illustrated instructions
- Design area: 3 x 2 inches on 14 count Aida fabric
- Stitches: 42 x 28
- DMC Colours: 2
- Stitches: Full Cross Stitches, Back Stitch