If you can’t produce your own neurotransmitters, shop bought is fine!!
Cross stitch is a wonderfully relaxing hobby and a great way to practice mindfulness. As someone who suffers with anxiet,y I find stitching helps to focus my mind and gives me a sense of achievement when I finish a pattern.
- 6″ bamboo embroidery hoop
- White cross stitch fabric (14 count aida)
- Pre-measured DMC Embroidery Thread
- 3 x needles
- Colour printed chart/ pattern
- Step by step, illustrated instructions
- Design area: 5.1 x 4.9 inches (using 14 count Aida fabric)
- Stitches: 72 x 68
- Colours: 7
- Stitches: Full Cross Stitches and Backstitch