This is a reworking of a design I created a few years back and I must admit and I’m feeling pretty smug about the result!
- 6 inch bamboo embroidery hoop
- 8 x 8 inches white cross stitch fabric (14 count aida)
- Pre-measured and sorted DMC Embroidery Thread. All required colours included.
- 3 x needles
- Colour printed chart/ pattern
- Step by step, illustrated instructions
- Design area- 5.4 x 2.5 inches (using 14 count aida fabric)
- 75 x 35 stitches
- 5 colours
- Full cross stitches and backstitch