Any house with this hung up proudly at the entrance? I’m in. At least they’re honest and I’m probably going to feel right at home!
This cheeky cross stitch design looks complicated but is actually pretty easy and creates a really eye-catching visual that definitely says it as it is.
- Bamboo embroidery hoop
- White cross stitch fabric (14 count aida)
- Pre-measured DMC Embroidery Thread
- 3 x needles
- Colour printed chart/ pattern
- Step by step, illustrated instructions
- Design area: : 8.2 x 6.4 inches on 14 count Aida fabric
- Stitches: 114 x 90
- DMC Colours: 1
- Stitches: Full Cross Stitches, Back Stitch