Well, it’s a big bold swear word, so I think it needs a big bold cross stitch design to match!
It might look really complicated but this design can be pulled off even by a cross stitch beginner; after all, a few wrong stitches won’t be easily noticed on the leopard print background.
- Bamboo embroidery hoop
- White cross stitch fabric (14 count aida)
- Pre-measured DMC Embroidery Thread
- 3 x needles
- Colour printed chart/ pattern
- Step by step, illustrated instructions
- Design area: 7.0 x 5.0 inches (using 14 count Aida fabric)
- Stitches: 98 x 70
- Colours: 4
- Stitches: Full Cross Stitches and Backstitch