Featuring cute little butterflies and flowers, this cross stitch design would make the perfect alternative baby shower gift. The contrast between the delicate pastels and the snarky words of warning is what makes this design so funny.
Sleep deprived parents can relate!
Note to everyone else: never ask “aw, are they sleeping through yet?”… unless you have a death wish.
- 5 inch Bamboo embroidery hoop
- 7 x 7 inches cross stitch fabric (14 count aida)
- Pre-measured DMC Embroidery Thread
- 3 x needles
- Colour printed chart/ pattern
- Step by step, illustrated instructions
- 3.8 x 3.4 inches (on 14 count aida fabric)
- 53 x 47 stitches
- 4 colours
- Full stitches and back stitch